lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

In English: Artwork of Pablo Pons (Spain, 1987): Drawing, painting and write up to restart describing of the action.

ENZ, mixed media on board. 2014

''In April 2013 I started painting on cardboard packaging buying wholesale stores [ ... ] I said that my art was organic or recycled or simile ... but I was throwing the roll , because if he did so it was to save dough. Paste the savings allowed me to paint everything I wanted , which means a lot.''

Presentation of the exhibition ''I'm feeding the wolves'' in the Municipal House of Culture of Aviles.


''Pablo Pons Heres conceives his practice as an exercise in ecstasy and immersion in the painterly. His highly dense work combines echoes of art informel with strange beings, dreamlike references and ironic graffiti, in a singular coexistence of language and painting, a universe rounded off with the material he chooses as his medium: discarded broken doors with remains of their frames, on which he deploys a personal painterly happening.''

Catalog extract: XXV Exhibition of Fine Arts of Asturias. 2015.

No hay comentarios: